|A Walls Vienetta|
I know I've blogged about having babies before (or rather, reasons why I didn't want them at the time, back in 2008) But priorities change.
One post I will share with you (from the baby growing blog is this), its my promises to self/baby and of I break them you have my permission to give me a dead leg.
Pre-baby promises (to me, to the baby and to Carl)
I've apologised to Carl (in advance):
- For the moods, the moaning, crying, hormonal behaviour, forgetfulness etc.
- For any bad language I use before, during or after the labour (directed at him or not)
- For telling his dad (or others) not to be touchy-feely, like patting my belly
- For not doing it (being a mother) right
I'm also making the following pledges:
- It's my Facebook and it won't be hijacked by baby photos
- It will have a sensible name (based on my definition of sensible)
- I will never dress it in an outfit that makes it look like an animal
- I will not dress it head-toe in pink or blue
- I will not be forced into breastfeeding; if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
- I would like to know if it's going to be a boy/girl
|I won't dress my kid like this. Ever.|
Vienetta Image: http://www.faziarizvi.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/vienetta2.jpg