Reduce the size of an image (for your blog background/twitter page): http://www.jpegmini.com/
Make a collage of pictures:http://www.picmonkey.com/
Adding a flickr slideshow to a blogger post:As seen in: http://looopeeelisa.blogspot.com/2011/10/sloe-gin.html
and in http://looopeeelisa.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-allotment.html
- Go to your flickr account
- Choose the set you want to embed and view the 'slideshow' in flickr
- At the top right of the slideshow, choose Share and Grab the HTML embed code
- Paste this into your blog post (in the HTML tab).
- Go into the HTML tab and edit the width/height sizes to fit your blog post.
Adding your flickr photostream (or a set) to your SIDEBAR in Blogger.
|Configure slideshow gadget in sidebar|
- Go to flickr, get the RSS feed URL* (instructions below)
- In your blog, edit the blog layout.
- Add a Gadget & configure the settings
- Source is OTHER
- Feed is the RSS feed (from step 1)
- It should start to show your photostream/set
*How to find the Feed URL:
- In your flickr stream (or particular set), choose the option to subscribe to the feed
- Click the link, that link is the RSS feed.
- Copy/paste that into Feed URL in the gadget
HTML code which I often forget: Temperatures in Degrees & FractionsParticularly temperatures in cooking, such as 175 degrees = 175°
Plus others, like fractions, like ¼ or ½, which I use when writing up recipes,¼ teaspoon
Easily found in this useful website: http://ascii.cl/htmlcodes.htm
Adding a search this blog boxSometimes I tweet about previous posts, and rather than trawling through the entire blog i've written (since about 2007) I have added a search box.
Here's the website that gave me the HTML to add in the sidebar gadget
A handy code generator
Which gives me the HTML for a table, based on the sizes I give it number of columns etc...
Yes, it's the