Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2006

Spiders

I don't like spiders and I don't care who knows it.
I used to get on okay with them until one bit me - it did.

It was sat in the cupboard under the sink at my mum & dad's house, I was about to close the cupboard (a sliding door) and realised it would get squashed, so I held my finger out and gestured it to hop on and I'd put it somewhere safe.  Instead of climbing on, it reached forth and nipped me - not a painful nip, just enough to give me a start and for me to decide well how's that for gratitude, and promptly slid the cupboard door over the spider and killed it.

Never liked them since, talk about tarring them all with the same brush.

I can tolerate them on my allotment, spiders are supposed to be outside. 
I usually pretend I haven't seen them.

I cannot abide them in the house. 
I've not invited the spider in, therefore it should leave immediately (I usually have assistance at this point).

No comments:

Post a Comment