Pages

Friday 16 January 2009

Bob Marley knew about hairdryer technology years before it was invented




http://www.justsomelyrics.com/1056018/Bob-Marley-Ion-Lion-Zion-Lyrics

ion Lion Zion sang Mr Bob Marley many years ago...

I've only recently dabbled in ion hairdryer technology, and was extremely impressed with how frizz-free my hair was, when I dried my hair after my shower last night.

I took advantage of the sales and bought some 'Carmen Hairdryer' with 'Ionic Technology' and endorsed by some hair-guru...I'm not used to all of the buttons: one for turbo, one for quick cool blast, one for the temperature and one for the speed. But I'm pleased with it. I was a bit unsure about what ionic hairdryers could do for me, and now I know.

I've managed to fuse every lightbulb in the house though - but at least my hair's not frizzy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment