Pages

Saturday 13 February 2010

33mile bike ride training week1 (post-training)

Well that was okay...We changed the plan too.

Mr Lisa took the car to Blyth, cycled home, got me, we cycled to Blyth together.


Route: Monkseaton Drive, joined the old Waggonways, along to Seaton Delaval Hall, along the road to Seaton Sluice and along the seafront to Blyth.

It was about 5 & 3/4 miles and took about 39mins (we did stop for a 10min chat with Doug (from the Yacht club) - cycling in the other direction!)

I think I need to make some adjustments to my bike - put the handlebars up a bit and adjust the seat.

Am I in pain?
No not yet, I've got a pair of padded shorts and they've kept my bum nice and cushioned.
Got home made fluffy coffee for me, and a bucket of tea for Mr Lisa. I'll sleep well tonight.

==============================================================================
Northern Rock Cyclone 2010
Saturday 12th June 2010, 33miles
Raising money for the RNLI, please sponsor me!

No comments:

Post a Comment