Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

10 Things I did this week: 28th Feb-6th Mar

  1. Discovered a Dunnock, who sits on her hedge and sings to her whilst she has her breakfast. 
  2. Went on two staff development workshops in 2 days.
  3. Went to Leazes park and spent my lunchtime listening to the birds & enjoying the spring flowers
  4. Received our dining room sideboard, the last bit of furniture for the dining room.
  5. Visited mum & dad and played with her favourite nieces, Emily and Brook.
  6. Met up with Alison at La Boca, we'd not caught up in yonks!
  7. Asked my auntie to get me some flowers - and she didn't let me down (she works in a florists).
  8. Mr Lisa built my new lean-to greenhouse!
  9. Signed up to Cakebook 2011, and picked (yes picked) Bamburgh Castle to build in cake.
  10. Got an early birthday cake from her mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment