Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Cakebook 2014: St Basil's Cathedral

As an aside, before I tell this story I like to note that Basil is Lisa spelt backwards with a "b" at the start.  I didn't realise it at the time when I choose to build St Basil's Cathedral, but my unconscious mind may have helped the selection....

This story is broken into smaller bite size chunks which makes for easier reading...

Cakebook 2014: St Basil's Cathedral
 
Earlier in the year I got an email about Cakebook 2014, pitched as Cake Planet - cake-buildings from across the world...Soon after a list was circulated of buildings on offer...Soon after that I seemed to find myself replying with a "yeh, I'll do it - put me down for St Basil's Cathedral" and then June crept up before I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment