Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2009

My theory on anti-ageing products

One of the main causes of premature ageing is stress.
Stress causes wrinkles.

Luckily there are some amazing products on the market that you can use to 'smooth away fine lines' and 'the tell-tale signs of ageing.' These 'wonder products' contain anti-oxidants, elastin + Vitafibrine, Pro-Xylane and all that nonsense.

The stress for me is choosing the one that is right for me and my skin.

Sometimes I wonder if there really is something different in each pot, especially when you see them lined up on the shelves, all claiming to do the same job, but the container looking slightly different. And when you've got one brand that offers you 101 anti-ageing moisturisers I really do get stressed out. What's the difference, and how the hell do I know what I'm missing out on if I pick this one, and not that one.

For me, the real cause of premature ageing and wrinkles are the products themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment