Pages

Monday 13 December 2021

When a newspaper clipping triggers a memory

My mum found this newspaper clipping in my grandma's stuff (they're compiling them into a photo book).



The story of the newspaper clipping...
I was at a prize giving event at the local fire station. I had won a treasure hunt with my local brownies group.

The treasure hunt required us to find the answers to a series of questions which hidden in the shop windows in the high street.

The prize was a tour of the fire station and a voucher for Woolworths. I spent my voucher on a Starlight Sindy doll. I went for the brunette one (my cousin had the blonde one).


After reading the article, I also realised that the boy that also won was in the same year at secondary school when I went 4 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment