Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Last night I dreamt I lost....

last night I dreamt I was in a lift, carrying my handbag and a box of 7inch singles (not sure why), when I got out of the lift I was conscious that I'd left both items in the lift. I think I did it to see what would happen.

I waited for the lift thinking that the doors would open & there would be my items. But I got panicky when the lift stopped on the way and I ended up running up the stairs and meeting it at the 3rd floor.

My bag & record case were not there!

When I got to the lost property desk I found my record case & records, but the handbag wasn't there, I was mortified: my bag, purse, phone, keys, handbag junk were gone.
I couldn't call the bank, because the number was in my mobile, couldn't call Carl, because his number was in my mobile. I felt sick to the pit of my stomach.

I took I deep breath, opened my eyes & woke up.

The lesson here is, don't leave anything in a lift, just to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment