Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Toilet habits

I don't like to use the toilets on moving vehicles: trains, planes, buses, boats, ferries. So I don't. Instead I'll just hang on for as long as I can.

I don't have a fear of them, I don't come out in a hot sweat or panic attack I just find the whole concept of weeing and moving quite strange.

Toilets in moving vehicles are often filthy and disgusting anyway, which is another reason to avoid using them.

If I get desperate and I'm nearly beyond control then I'll use them, but I'll hang on for as long as humanly possible.

Today I did a 4hr train journey without going.

2 comments:

  1. I so understand what you write here :-D So I avoid drinking as much as possible when I travel... I also do avoid toilets on highway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one who's like this :)

      Delete